Kessler CineDrive is a revolutionary multi-axis camera motion control system that puts the emphasis on filmmaker creativity. Never before has any one system provided the power and versatility required to give users multi-axis control that is configurable enough to meet the needs of filmmakers in the studio and in the field as elegantly as CineDrive does.
CineDrive delivers superior flexibility and reliability when accomplishing pan & tilt movements. Its high-precision worm drive system ensures ultra-smooth motion that is lash free, eliminating the need to calibrate for lash compensation and preventing the possibility of being back-driven, keeping your camera safe even if power is lost to the system. Its adjustable camera basket used for vertical positioning provides the center of gravity control required for vertical movement and its accessories such as fixed and adjustable degree rulers, heavy duty and weather resistant cable connections and a multitude of mounting holes give CineDrive the tools and flexibility needed for precision performance.
• Intuitive Interface [iPad, Mac OS X, Windows 7 & 8] – As featuring rich and powerful as CineDrive is, the ease-of-use is just as impressive. Instead of wasting time on shoots trying to figure out the system, CineDrive’s quick set-up and intuitive kOS software gives users the ability to set up incredibly complex motion control moves, with relatively litte learning in a short amount of time. Setting and editing key frames on-the-fly ensures ultimate control and flexibility in the system’s workflow – eliminating wasted time for you and your clients.
• Perfect Repeatability [100% Repeatable Moves]- When precision is essential, CineDrive delivers. Perfect repeatable motion control is a hallmark of the system. Don’t waste time fixing in post what CineDrive can accomplish in camera.
• Zero Backlash Wormdrive Motors – CineDrive® delivers superior flexibility and reliability when accomplishing motorized movements. Its high-precision worm drive system ensures ultra-smooth motion that is lash free, eliminating the need to calibrate for lash compensation and preventing the possibility of being back-driven, keeping your camera safe even if power is lost to the system. Unlike typical motors, the Kessler CineDrive® motor system is fully digitally encoded. This allows the motors to communicate precise position back to Kessler CineDrive®, making highly accurate motion control possible and repeatable time after time. CineDrive® uses high resolution motors for micro adjustments. Incremental control down to .000045 degrees at the motor shaft. If you want insane precision, the Kessler CineDrive® motors can deliver.
• Modular Design – Each user has specific needs and CineDrive accommodates. Built for modular expansion, users have the ability to expand their system as their needs change. No matter if the job requires a 10 axis move or just 1, CineDrive can be configured to meet your demands.
Min. PC System Requirements: [OS: Windows 7, Service Pack 1] [Screen resolution: 1366 x 768] [CPU: Intel i3, 2 GHz] [Memory: 4 GB]
Vertical Weight Capacity: 200 Series Motors- 30 lbs.
Motor Dynamic Speed Ranges (Horizontal): 200 Series Motors- 3.10" per second (7.87 cm per second) ; 200 Series with Speed Doubler Pulley- 6.20 per second (15.75 cm per second)
CineDrive Remote Head
(2) Lens Motor Control Box
Axis Motor Control Box
(2) FIZ Motor w/ Rod Bracket
(3) 8” Control Cables
2’ Control Cable
(2) 5’ Control Cables
(2) 10’ Control Cables
(2) 20’ Control Cables
Brain Power Supply
(2) ION Battery System
(2) Cigarette Lighter Power Cables
(2) ION battery Power Supply
200 Series Motor w/ 2 thumb screws
Motor mount for slider w/ wheel
Digital Control Center
Digital Control Center Power Supply
Manfrotto quick release base w/ plate
100mm Bowl Adapter w/ tie down
Rod Adapter Mounting Plate
Motor Clamp Mounting Plate
N3+ Control Cable
(2) 5/32 Allen Wrench